Friday, July 13, 2007

Living in Princeton Junction

Wow. I haven't blogged since I started this blog in 2005. Generally in life, I'm too busy to blog, I guess. I also need to update my web page (http://www.armory.com/~franz/). I haven't touched that in over a year either.

Staring at the blank page is so intimidating. What shall I say?

I've moved recently from Portland, OR, to Princeton Junction, NJ (near Princeton, but not close enough IMHO). PJ is very nice, but very suburban. Suburban is a word that means "no single people over the age of 35 live here" and "which Mercedes is yours? ". However, it is very beautiful with woods and parks.

I enjoy more going into "the City" (NYC). Sadly, since I've moved here, I haven't been able to enjoy much of the night life. I love the bustle and looking how everyone dresses so differently. The City is vibrant. I loved having an office that looked out onto the streets and the tops of other buildings. I'd love to own buildings and plant gardens on the roofs, so from above you would always know it was my building because it was green.

OK, enough for now.

No comments: